So I am from watching the Mtv VMA’s and all I can say I was blown away…. Mtv honored Rihanna with the Vanguard award and it was well deserved, I personally think it was like a concert with just Rihanna and Beyoncé and everyone else was just a supporting acts.
My best performances were.
- Rihanna: I like the reggae medley it took me back, the base line songs where old-school and songs I have grown up with.
- Beyoncé: I loved what she wore on the carpet and brought the whole cast of Lemonade on the carpet and plus she brought a bit of the formation tour on stage, I feel a little better for not going to that the show.(Who had a sense of bow down bitches???)
- Nick Jonas: I liked how it was sort of the box thinking with his performance.
- Kanye West: When that man talks you should listen cause most of the time he says some profound things,that make you think…he released his new video and DAMN Teyana Taylor #bodygoals, liked the visuals it was totally him,out of the box and artistic
Now for the Misses:
- Britney Spears: For a woman who danced with a snake,kissed madonna her performance was a complete disappointment, she looked stiff throughout the performance,I think she should have either opened the show or was after Future going Beyoncé that was just setting her up to fail in my opinion .
- Ariana Grande: I tend to like her performances but this one was kinda lacking and Nicki Minaj who always brings it when she performs was also lacking.
They giving out of awards was overshadowed by the performances but it was that missed.
Signing Out Ramblings of a Kenyan Girl
Song of the blog/post: Closer by The Chainsmokers ft Halsey